30 trial key for personal

eddieb357
eddieb357 Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member

Hi,
I tried grabbing a trial from teh main website but i seem to be getting issue with regards to being issues a 30 day trial.

Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2022 Trial
Key

An Error Occurred : Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.

I called to query whether htere were any website issues but i was told to put it up here.
I have tried 3 different browsers and gotten the same result.
If anyone from reckon is looking at this can i just get a trial key?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @eddieb357

Can you please give me the URL of the page on our site where you're downloading the trial from and subsequently encountering this error message.

Cheers

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,342 Personal Range Elite Expert Personal Range Expert

You can give me a call on Monday to discuss your issues and we wii try and resolve them

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• eddieb357
    eddieb357 Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member

Thx. I really jsut want to try out personal for a client of mine who has been running quicken 2011 for personal stuff. I have to do a clean install on her system and according to the information i got from reckon that this was the package that woudl allow me import her old data into it.
    So essentially its just a trial key so i can see whether that information was correct.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,342 Personal Range Elite Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited June 14

it will be correct, does the client still have the old program version running as that will need to be uninstalled first, or are you trying to install a version on your machine.

here is the link to download the software

https://www.reckon.com/au/support/downloads-guides/

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com