Login only once every 24 hours

Kris_Williams
Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,555 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Anyone else having issues where they have to enter a login code in a time considerably less than 24 hours. Happened to me this morning after less than 2 hours, and it has happened in the past from one day to the next

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,167 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Kris_Williams

That sounds strange. Does this happen regularly for you?

Are you logging in to the same Hosted account each time? Also, do you login using different browsers or devices/PC's?

If you're logging into the same Hosted account on the same browser the MFA challenge should only appear the one time in 24 hour period so would be interested in getting some more info around this.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,555 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

I always use Mozilla Firefox and on the same computer, but not always the same account. I logged into an account this morning for the first time in a while, then 2 hours later and needed another code. There are times when I login to other files and am asked for a code, and think ‘I’m sure it was less than 24 hours’, but can never be sure. I will start taking note

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,167 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Ok let me know how you go.

If you're logging into multiple accounts during a given day, the MFA challenge might appear at different times based on the account you login and whether its been a full 24 hours since the last successful MFA but it should only appear once in a 24 hour period per device/browser.

If that's not the case, if you could keep note of an example I might be able to get that looked into 🙂

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Kris_Williams

yes @Rav I will write down times from now on