Loading issues Reckon Payroll

Angela Edwards
Angela Edwards Member Posts: 27 Reckoner Reckoner
edited July 5 in Reckon Payroll

After Rav's post regarding payroll not loading and the issues are now resolved, our payroll is still not loading. I just have a blank page with 3 dots like it's trying to load.

Anyone else still having issues?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,370 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Angela Edwards

Thanks for calling this out. Is this occurring for you right after logging in?

If you hard refresh your browser by pressing Ctrl and F5 does that load the page correctly for you?

Which browser are you using? Can I get you to do me a favour and try an incognito browser window and just confirm if there is any difference.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Angela Edwards

Hi Rav

I'm using google and it's straight after i log in and go to our payroll book dashboard to open payroll.

I have just tried using Firefox and it's the same deal - just the 3 dots

I tried an incognito window as well - same deal

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,370 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Ok thanks for that Angela.

I've just been speaking with the team about this and we're looking into it.

In the mean time I've got something for you to try which should hopefully do the trick but its going to sound a bit left-field so bear with me.

Firstly, can I get you to revoke your MFA from your account by following the steps below.

STEP 1

Head over to https://portal.reckon.com/ and sign in with your existing Payroll App login credentials.

STEP 2

Click on the Profile button in the top right corner

STEP 3

Scroll to the Multi-Factor Authentication section

STEP 4

Revoke the existing Multi-Factor Authentication that is currently enabled by clicking the revoke button as pictured above.

You will be presented with the option to revoke the existing authentication using either the code sent to the existing phone number OR the Recovery PIN if you have previously securely saved it.

Enter the MFA code or Recovery PIN and your existing authentication will be revoked from your account.

Once you've done that, sign out and then back in. You'll be prompted to setup MFA again so go ahead and do that and then open your book.

It should open correctly but please let me know if you still have trouble or if you have any questions.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Angela Edwards

Thanks Rav

I followed your instructions and I can access payroll again

• Bronnie
    Bronnie Member Posts: 12 Novice Member Novice Member

Hi Rav,

I am still having issues.

I have tried revoking MFA as per above but this hasn't worked for me. I am still getting 3 blinking dots.

I have cleared my cache and tried incognito mode.

• Rav

Hi @Bronnie

I'm really sorry that you're affected by this at the moment ☹️

We've got a fix that is currently going through testing at the moment and I'm hoping its not too far off from being released provided the results of that testing is all ok.

I'll be posting further updates on this issue in the main announcement post for it HERE.
    If you click the bookmark button on that announcement post you'll get an email notification as soon as new update is posted.

This discussion has been closed.