Pay run doubling up

Options
Kali
Kali Member Posts: 369 ✭✭✭

Hi Rav,

I just processed a pay run, and when I view the pay run screen it shows the amount of employees processed and net pay as double; however, when I click into the actual run - it's just a standard run of 13 employees.

When i created the bank file it also doubled up.

Can you please explain?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,032 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Kali

Are you 100% certain that the doubled value appeared in the ABA file when you generated it?

Can I get the name of the book this is happening on? I'll shoot through an access request.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kali
    Options

Hi Rav,

Sorry had a meeting i needed to attend to this afternoon.

Yes, it created two files for each employee; obviously, I only ticked the employees once.

I'll send you a private message with the book details.

Cheers,

Kali

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,032 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Kali

Thanks for your patience with this one, just an update to let you know Reckon Payroll has received an update today which has resolved this behaviour, info HERE.

Cheers!

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kali
    Options

Fantastic - I can see it has now corrected itself - thank you!