Pay run doubling up

Kali
Kali Member Posts: 367 Reckon Star Reckon Star

Hi Rav,

I just processed a pay run, and when I view the pay run screen it shows the amount of employees processed and net pay as double; however, when I click into the actual run - it's just a standard run of 13 employees.

When i created the bank file it also doubled up.

Can you please explain?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Kali

Are you 100% certain that the doubled value appeared in the ABA file when you generated it?

Can I get the name of the book this is happening on? I'll shoot through an access request.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Kali

Hi Rav,

Sorry had a meeting i needed to attend to this afternoon.

Yes, it created two files for each employee; obviously, I only ticked the employees once.

I'll send you a private message with the book details.

Cheers,

Kali

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Kali

Thanks for your patience with this one, just an update to let you know Reckon Payroll has received an update today which has resolved this behaviour, info HERE.

Cheers!

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Kali

Fantastic - I can see it has now corrected itself - thank you!