Remove password protection on payslip -

Bayside Christian Church Church
Bayside Christian Church Church Member Posts: 6 Reckoner Reckoner
edited August 7 in Reckon One

I am attempting to email payslips to employees, but the payslips are password-protected. How can we remove the password

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @Bayside Christian Church Church

I sincerely apologise for the extended delay its taken to address this. I've just received indication from my development team that password protection has now been removed as requested.

Can you please confirm this working correctly for you now?

Look forward to hearing from you

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Bayside Christian Church Church

Reckon Payroll currently doesn't support password protection on pay slips but its something that is coming soon. If you currently have a password protection setup on your payslips carried over from Reckon One and would like it removed, our product team can help with that.

I'll shoot through an access request to your book which will come through separately to your email address. If you can please grant access and let me know once its complete I'll get a ticket over to our dev team to action this for you.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Bayside Christian Church Church

have granted assess as requested to remove password protection on payslips

• Rav

Thanks for that @Bayside Christian Church Church

Just to confirm with you, once password protection has been removed it cannot be re-added until that functionality makes its way to Reckon Payroll at some point in the future.

If you're happy with that, I'll get the removal arranged for you but I'll wait for your confirmation.

• Bayside Christian Church Church

We are happy for you to remove the password protection that has been required for the payslips

• Rav

Thanks for confirming. I've gone ahead and sent a ticket to our dev team to action this.

I'll let you know as soon as its been completed.

Cheers!

• Thank you, Rav

The password protection has been removed and I can now email the payslips to the respective employees