Report failed to generate - Printing item list report

karhgoh
karhgoh Member Posts: 10 Novice Member Novice Member
edited September 25 in Reckon One

Hi,

I tried to print item list from report module but was prompted

Report Failed to generate. Please try again

I have contact technical support about 2 weeks back and have yet to hear from them.

Kindly advise,

Thanks & Regards

James

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓

No worries James, I tracked down your case and yes the issue with reports that you're dealing with at the moment is very close to being resolved.

A fix is currently going through testing (as we speak in fact) and provided that it passes we'll roll it out to Reckon One immediately. I can't provide a timeframe just yet but from all indications we're hoping for the end of this week/Monday but I'll keep you posted on this.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @karhgoh

Really sorry to hear you've been dealing with this for a little while now. If its the same issue I'm thinking of, then the good news is a fix for it is coming through very soon. Can I just grab the case number from your support call to us and I'll just confirm.

Cheers!

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• karhgoh
    karhgoh Member Posts: 10 Novice Member Novice Member

Hi Rav,

I spoke to tech support on 16.9.24 and granted access to my reckon one on the same day via with their their mail request. There was no case number given after that.

James

• Rav

Hi @karhgoh

When you've got a chance can you please give the reports another go and let me know if its working correctly for you?

Cheers