Cannot edit invoice

Kylie_8705352
Kylie_8705352 Member Posts: 27
edited October 2017 in Reckon One
There is an issue once you have applied a credit or received a partial payment in respect of an invoice, the invoice cannot then be edited. I need to make changes in respect of a partially paid invoice but the system does not allow this.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2017
    Hi Kylie,

In order to make any changes or edits to the invoice, you will need to unlink the payment first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THnCluaZpqU

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kylie_8705352
    edited October 2017
    Hi Rav
    What if I want to keep the partial payments but edit the item details? It seems like I should be able to do this without unlinking the payments as i still want those payments to apply, I just want to be able to edit the text to reflect something else in the description. This doesn't impact on the amounts in the invoice so I should be able to edit these without undoing the partial payments????
    Kylie
  • Kylie_8705352
    edited October 2017
    I also cant edit the Notes field, which I might want to add Notes to, even though a partial payment has been issued to indicate when next payment is scheduled to be made, etc.
  • Michael Corrigan_9203178
    Michael Corrigan_9203178 Member Posts: 70
    edited October 2017
    You can add the partial payments again after you have edited the invoice