Portal login issue

John Overweel
John Overweel Member Posts: 14
edited February 2018 in Reckon One
This is great!

However, the site is still down. Could you please set up the portal so that it shows a message that it's undergoing maintenance? It shows a complete blank screen so I'm checking my WiFi, internet access, trying on a different browser, etc. All wasting my time. This has been my experience every time the site is unavailable for whatever reason. 

Please fix!!! Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Reckon One UPDATE (8 February 2018).

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Thanks for getting in touch John, and sorry to hear you're having trouble. 

We've just tested the Portal and all looks ok for us at the moment. We did have an issue very similar to what you're describing on Monday but was resolved the same morning. Could you please try clearing your browser cache and then retrying to see if that helps at all? 

Please let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John Overweel
    edited February 2018
    Hi Rav, Thanks for responding so quickly.
    I have cleared the cache in my Chrome browser and retried logging in to https://portal.reckon.com/ but it still comes up blank even after refreshing using F5

What do I do?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi mate, I've split this off into your own thread so we can troubleshoot it.

Any chance you could post up a screenshot so I can take it back to the Portal team.

Also, do you get the same issue on other browsers as well? 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John Overweel
    edited February 2018
    Just tried using Firefox browser and came up with this response:

"Your connection is not secure
    The owner of portal.reckon.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website."

• John Overweel
    edited February 2018
    On my Edge and Chrome browsers it just shows a totally blank page
  • Rav
    edited February 2018
    Ok thanks for trying John, let me get in touch with our Portal team to check if they can see any issues. Will come back to you shortly.

• Rav
    edited February 2018
    Hi again John,
    We can't seem to replicate what's happening for you at the moment but can I please grab screenshots of this occurring to you when trying on Chrome and Firefox so we can take a closer look. Please include the address bar at the top.

You can upload a screenshot to the forum by clicking the camera icon in the reply box.

Thanks heaps

• John Overweel
    edited February 2018
    Edge browser (Win 10)
  • John Overweel
    edited February 2018
    Firefox Browser
  • John Overweel
    edited February 2018
    Chrome Browser
  • Rav
    edited February 2018
    Perfect John, thanks a lot. Let me go back to the Portal team

• Rav
    edited February 2018
    Quick question, are you accessing this via a saved bookmark/favourite OR going through reckon.com?

Also, which ISP are you using for your connection?

• John Overweel
    edited February 2018
    I have just worked it out!
    I have Net Nanny on this PC... Disabling it made the site available on all three browsers. Grrrr! 
    [Previously had this problem for ANZ Internet Banking with NN enabled. Lodged a case with NN but no resolution. Usually run PC with NN disabled but it renables at reboot of PC]
    Sorry for the trouble!
    Kind regards,
    John
  • Rav
    edited February 2018
    Phew! Ok good to hear! Had me scratching my head on this one! :) 

• John Overweel
    edited February 2018
    ...Add it to your Knowledge Base in case someone else has the same issue :-(