Sending invoices

Options
Chris Bracher
Chris Bracher Member Posts: 3
edited August 2020 in Reckon One
Sending invoices. My 1st batch of invoices are acknowledged as "Sent" within the Reckon platform but are NOT appearing in the default email address on my computer as Sent. Is this normal? Short of ringing my customer, how can I be sure that they have actually been despatched?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Chris,
    Sorry to clarify, do you mean that the emails are not appearing in your email program like Outlook etc installed on your PC?

If so, then that is normal. Emails sent from Reckon One use the email service from within Reckon One itself. You'll find a list of all sent emails along with their status in the 'Mailbox' within Reckon One, click on the envelope icon in the top right corner.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Chris Bracher
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Thanks Rav. Can I assume that responses to the emails - ie acknowledgment of receipt of invoices -will appear in my Outlook or will they also reside in Reckon One?
  • Cheryl Boneham
    Cheryl Boneham Member Posts: 17
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I cc myself into all invoices I send but that doesn't guarantee they receive the invoices either but at least you have an email that you can forward in outlook.  That's a downside of the online version as with my old program I used to able to put a read receipt on the email in outlook so I knew instantly that either the address was incorrect or they hadn't received. 
  • Chris Bracher
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Thanks Cheryl. That is really good advice.
    I have since confirmed that my client did not receive the invoices from the Reckon platform, despite Reckon email saying "sent". Therefore I have had to resort to printing, scanning and then appending the scanned document to a separate email in Outlook...far from ideal. In the absence of a fix from Reckon, I will employ your suggestion next month. However, I hope that Reckon can help me get the emailing feature operating as per product pledge. 
  • Cheryl Boneham
    Cheryl Boneham Member Posts: 17
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Good luck I have complained about right from the start and I’m still waiting for a solution
  • Spilly
    Spilly Member Posts: 182 ✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Options
    There are a massive amount of email not being delivered, I'd like to know whats being done about it and why it's happening about.