Failure to send email

Deborah King
Deborah King Member Posts: 4

Tried to send an invoice however got a message box "Failed to send email' just a few minutes ago. Is an old established client, details have not changed.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Deborah King

Thanks for reporting this, I've just tried to send an email from my own Reckon One book and have received a similar error message. Let me get some more information on this from our teams and I'll come back to you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sultan Sahin
    Sultan Sahin Member Posts: 5

I am also having the same issue - unable to send invoices via email.

Do you have an eta for resolution please?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Sultan Sahin

I don't have an ETA just yet but the devs are working on it as we speak so hopefully its not too far off. I'll post an update as soon as I have further info.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav

Hi all,

I've just been given word that this should now be resolved.

Any emails that you were attempting to send will need to be resent. When you have a chance can you please give it a go and let me know if you have any trouble.

Cheers

• Deborah King
    Deborah King Member Posts: 4

Works now, just sent the same email that failed yesterday and everything seems fine. Marked as sent in email history and got my copy into my inbox.