Cannot upgrade to premium

Bobbinsnest
Bobbinsnest Member Posts: 3 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi, I cannot upgrade to premium. When I click on Upgrade > says something went wrong. Reload or logout if problem persist.

And this goes around in circles. So I cannot actually upgrade.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Bobbinsnest

Can I just confirm that you're on the latest version of the Payroll App? (Currently v6.0.56). Check your app store for any available updates to install.

Secondly, if you're already on the latest version, can you please ensure that you are logged into your Apple App Store/Google Play Store prior to trying the upgrade in the Payroll App AND also that you have a valid payment method added to your app store eg. credit card, Paypal etc ➡ This is important.

If all of the above is ok and you're still having trouble upgrading, can you please shoot me the ABN that you've registered to your Payroll App account and also let me know the version you're using eg. Android/iOS and which phone model you're using the app on.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Bobbinsnest

Hi Rav,

Current device: Samsung S22 Ultra & ABN 76 168 364 789

Thank you for your help. I am using the latest version of 6.0.56.

I have checked Google playstore and my credit card is valid. Unfortunately, problem still persist.

Warm regards,

Robin

• Bobbinsnest

Hi Rav,

I have been trying the whole morning and it wasn't working. And of course, as soon as I get help from you, it starts to work.

So all good and thanks again.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Ah ok, that's good! 😊

Sing out if you have any further trouble with it

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• chrish
    chrish Member Posts: 2 ✭

I'm trying to upgrade the basic STP payroll app to Premium & getting nowhere. Just get half the screen going white. Am on Android phone

• Rav

Hi @chrish

Can you please check over the info in my previous reply which I'll link below -

Hopefully a couple of the steps from there help but let me know how you get on.

• chrish
    chrish Member Posts: 2 ✭

Thanks Rav. Have solved the problem - credit card details not updated on google pay - new credit card!

• Rav

Good stuff @chrish

Glad its sorted 🙂