Employees in this EOFY submission printing issue not showing all the employees details

JANE_9714211
JANE_9714211 Member Posts: 115 Reckoner Reckoner

I am in the process of doing the EOFY submission and when I go to print off the report for my records, it cuts the last three (3) employees in the submission list. I can see their details on the screen only.

How do I fix this as I want to see all employees (23) on the list, not just (20).

Thank you.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,400 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @JANE_9714211

Can I just confirm which browser you're using when you try and print the EOFY finalisation?

Does the same thing occur if you login to Reckon Payroll on a different browser and try to print the EOFY report?

Also, is your print layout setting set to Landscape?

• JANE_9714211

Hi Rav,

I normally use Google Chrome to login to Reckon Payroll but I just tried Microsoft Edge and it's doing the same thing.

The print layout is set to Landscape.

• Katrina_Evans
    Katrina_Evans Member Posts: 10 Reckoner Reckoner

I have also had the same issue with missing some employees from the bottom of the report. If i mess around with the margins (none) and customise the scale, I can get most to show, but still missing the last two employees.

Also using Google Chrome and set to landscape

• JANE_9714211

So it's not just me having these issues.

I won't lodge my EOFY submission until I have that report printed off. Can someone from Reckon please help us?

Thanks.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,400 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 9

Hi folks

I've put a ticket through to the product team to investigate what you've reported and see what improvements we can implement there.

With that said, I wouldn't let this prevent you from proceeding with your EOFY finalisation, in fact I'd strongly recommend that you don't delay with processing your EOFY and I'll put forward a couple of suggestions;

1️⃣ When generating the EOFY finalisation, select all employees except those that aren't currently appearing in the print.

2️⃣ Click Create Report and then print the report for this group of employees as required

3️⃣ Discard the above EOFY report and then create another one but this time select only the employees who were previously not included

4️⃣ Print this second EOFY report.

You will now have printed copies of all employees.

A separate, second option if you don't actually need a printed copy of the EOFY finalisation is to use the on-screen EOFY report/preview as it will show all employees, their balances and totals of the report.

• Katrina_Evans
    Katrina_Evans Member Posts: 10 Reckoner Reckoner

Thanks Rav. It would also be great if this could be exported/saved as an excel file as well. Is this something that could be added to the wish list?

727019 Member Posts: 55 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Katrina,

If you highlight all the data you can actually copy and paste into excel. I hope this helps.