Downloading the file:
1) Once logged into Reckon Accounts Hosted, click on the floating toolbar as shown above.
2) Click on the ‘down arrow icon’ to download the file.
3) You will see the file browser window will open.
It will by default look into the documents folder.
Click on the drop-down arrow and select My Live (Q:) or My Backup (B:) drive.
Note: All your company files (QBW files), bank payments files (ABA files ) or lists files (IIF files) etc will be located in My Live (Q:) drive.
All your backup files (QBB files or QBM files) will be on located on My Backup (B) drive.
For shared company files, they will be located in a shared folder
4) Navigate to the correct file you wish to download and click on it to start the download.
To download QBW company files go to My Live Q: drive. See below.
If your data file is shared with other users, it will be located in a shared folder location.
To download QBB backup files go to My Backup B: drive. See below
5) By default, it should go to the default Download folder on your PC.
You can change it in the web browser preference settings if you prefer.
On some browsers, it may ask you for the location, where you would like to download it to.
Once you have selected the destination, click on the Open or Save button.
Your download will now start.
Be the first to post a reply!