GovConnect ABN already registered?

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Answered
I have emailed the support team 3 times with this and spoken to them on 2 separate occasions but get no solutions (We'll get back to you was the answer).  I also see that there are no answers in the community but here goes again.

In May for Reckon One I set up Multi Factor login and tried to create a Gov Connect subscription but got the message:

"Failed to create a subscription."

I try daily, but now the mesage  has changed to "GovConnect ABN already registered"
Still cannot get in.  Tomorrow is the first payday of the year and I need this to work asap.  Has anyone solved it please.
Photo of Luci Tavener

Luci Tavener

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 84,752 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Luci,
What's the ABN you're trying to register?
Also, can you confirm that the email address for your Reckon Portal account is the same as the email address for this Reckon Community account?
Photo of Trevor Guppy

Trevor Guppy

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav I have the same problem ATO tell me its my software could you have alook email is the same for portal login in and here ABN is 65839987435
Thank you,

Trevor
Photo of Andrea Taylor

Andrea Taylor

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav

Can you add me to the list please?  ABN 42617698772.  Email address should be the same.  Very frustrating as I upgraded to Hosted for the whole STP compliance and now I can't report.

Thanks

Andrea
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hey Trevor and Andrea
When I search your ABN's I'm not seeing any errors coming up like there are for the majority of others in the thread.
Could you do me a favour and create your own threads and lets have a quick chat about how you're logging in and where you're running into trouble.

Cheers
(Edited)
Photo of Andrea Taylor

Andrea Taylor

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav

Can you add me to the list please?  ABN 42617698772.  Email address should be the same.  Very frustrating as I upgraded to Hosted for the whole STP compliance and now I can't report.

Thanks

Andrea
Photo of Max Zhao

Max Zhao

• 60 Points
Hi Rav, 

Please also help me with the same issues. The ABN is 69 607 379 466. My registration email address for the account is max@rolandsu.com.au. Thanks
Photo of Luci Tavener

Luci Tavener

Yes there is only 1 email address and 1 user on this account ABN is 16 612 920 304
Hi Rav, I have the same problem as well. Would you please check my ABN: 94059195231?
Thanks
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 83,070 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Just sent another request through to the team to include yours as well. I'll let you know as soon as its been rectified.
Photo of Lilly Li

Lilly Li

• 282 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
same here, ABN 62 093 148 488, email: lilly.li@alcidion.com
Photo of Kristy Hodder

Kristy Hodder

Same problem here for one of my clients, ABN 81613925929. Could you please assist?
Photo of Frances Manuelle

Frances Manuelle

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I have the same problem ABN 79 58 593 032.  However last week I successfully uploaded the file this week I have the ABN problem.
Photo of Lilly Li

Lilly Li

• 282 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav, can you please have a look mine? thank you. 

ABN 62 093 148 488, email: lilly.li@alcidion.com
Photo of Vicky

Vicky

• 116 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Any update on these?  Many thanks

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi guys,
Quick update, I haven't forgot about these but unfortunately its not something I can fix myself and I need the assistance of our Portal team. They're a bit behind at the moment and I'm trying to get them to action them as quick as possible. I'll let you each know individually as soon as they're completed and my apologies for the delay.

Tristan Lindner
Michelle Fendt
Jash Marble
I've sent the ABN's you've given me to the Portal team as well for correction.

Kristy Hodder
When I take a look at the registration for that ABN, I can't see any errors like there are for the others in this thread. It shows up with a successful registration. Can you please create a separate thread for this one so we can discuss what's happened here in more detail.

Thanks for your patience everyone.
Photo of soulindancepl

soulindancepl

• 70 Points
Hello Rav, I'm having this issue as well? ABN 53 167 281 209 and email is soulindancepl@gmail.com

Would you be able to help me please?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi soulindancepl
Thanks for your report on this, I've just sent your info through this morning.

Will come back to you once the team have straightened it out.
Photo of Adrian Byford

Adrian Byford

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav, I am having the same Issue. ABN 15140450139 email byfordprojects@msn.com.
Any help would be appreciated

Adrian
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Adrian,
Similar to Kristy earlier above on the thread, when I take a look at the registration for your ABN, I can't see any errors like there are for the others in this thread. It shows up with a successful registration.
Can you please create a separate thread so we can discuss what's happening when you login and/or how you're logging in in more detail.
Photo of Adrian Byford

Adrian Byford

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav, I’m new to this so not sure how to start a new thread. I have attached a screenshot of the submit page. As the abn is already registered, I cannot go passed that window
Photo of James Herington

James Herington

• 62 Points
Hi Rav,

Looks like I have similar problem. I have no other staff but I setup two user accounts before I found this thread. jamesh3634@gmail.com was the original and then james@da-ice.com.au. I shared the book and both accounts have admin access. ABN is 85 617 927 358 but error "ABN already been registered" is there.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi guys,
I've received a bit of love from the Portal team this morning on some of these cases.

For the folks below, the ABN registrations have been corrected. What you'll need to do now is log back into the Reckon Portal as you were and register the ABN again. It should go through this time without issue.
- Luci Tavener
- Tanah Gray
- The Trustee for the Chhoung Chav Family Trust
- Vicky
- Jash Marble
- Tristan Lindner
- soulindancepl
- Michelle Fendt

James Herington - I've just sent yours through as well, and I'll let you know once its completed.

For any folks that come across this thread from here, can I please ask that you post BELOW this post only from now just so its easier for me to keep tabs on completed & outstanding requests etc.

Thanks guys.

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Xingdong
I've removed the error affecting your ABN registration. It can now be registered again correctly.

Also, lets keep this thread specifically for errors affecting ABN registrations. If you can please raise separate threads for queries outside of this we can tackle it there.

Cheers.
Photo of Xingdong

Xingdong

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yeah it’s working now. Thanks a lot Rav!
Photo of Wade

Wade

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Post moved up from an earlier post would appreciate some help, David. ;  - - - Another for me! ( posted this issue on this forum earlier today ) ABN 52996702462 admin@colacmotorcycles.com
Photo of Wade

Wade

sorted by Rav. Thank you.
Photo of Miranda Narducci

Miranda Narducci

• 236 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I requested support for ABN
42 932 985 197 over a week ago. Was told it would be fixed within hours but I still can't get past the ABN screen in setup.

Miranda
Photo of Luci Tavener

Luci Tavener

Thank you very much Rav, it now works and I have registered with the ATO.
Photo of Con Sikalas

Con Sikalas

• 170 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am having the same problem with 93103238759.  Thanks
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 84,250 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Con,
I can't see any errors affecting your ABN registration. 
Can you please create a separate thread so we can discuss what's happening when you login and/or how you're logging in in more detail.

Cheers
Photo of Con Sikalas

Con Sikalas

Rav, I have created a separate thread.
(Edited)
Photo of Sam

Sam

I'm having the same problem with ABN 70050140219 and email is sam@moranaccountants.com.au.
Thank you!
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 81,380 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Sam,
I've removed the error affecting your ABN registration. It can now be registered again correctly.
Photo of Sam

Sam

Hi, Rav I'm having the same problem again with ABN 70050140219 and email is sam@moranaccountants.com.au.
Thank you!
Photo of Farah Rahman

Farah Rahman

Hi Rav,
I am having the same issue. My ABN is 11384744070, and I have signed up using my Gmail account admin@treeoflifelearning.com.au.
Thank you in advance.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 82,520 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Farah

Cheers
Photo of serge martins

serge martins

• 60 Points
Hi Rav, 
I am also experiencing the exact same error (we only use the Reckon Acc Premier) . My ABN is 77138671744, and I use the following email address: serge@vidatek.com.au

Can you please clear the error for us too?

Thanks,
Serge Martins
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Serge,
A couple of things here.
I've had a look at the ABN and I can see that it was registered to the app. Since you use Reckon Accounts Premier you need to use our GovConnect service for STP submissions from your Reckon accounting software.
I've deleted the ABN registration from the app.

The second thing is, I can also see that the ABN was registered to our GovConnect service for STP back in March already so it looks like someone in the business may have got a headstart on getting ready.
All you need to do now is sign in to the Reckon Portal here using the same email address & password that was used when the ABN was first registered. I can't disclose what that is here but its not the email address from your post above.
Photo of Jayne

Jayne

Hi Rav,

I'm having the same error message "ABN is already registered".  ABN is 45120487078. 
Thanks
Jayne
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Jayne,
No errors with your ABN registration.
Please create a separate thread so we can discuss what's happening when you login and/or how you're logging in in more detail.
Photo of Dimitri Neocleous

Dimitri Neocleous

• 70 Points
Hi
I am having the same issue. I think because i initially registered via the app. Can you delete please?
ABN 24 330 903 714 and email address is dimitri@manchesterfactory.com.au
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 78,860 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Dimitri,
Photo of kat chan

kat chan

• 60 Points
Hi, I have been having the same issue as everyone here. I have also been using the one email address. 
The ABN is 33 633 952 548 and email address is katchan0913@gmail.com
Can you please check for us? Thank you in advance.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 80,606 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Kat,
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 60 Points
Hi, I have the same issue here.
ABN: 31239889008
Email address: jackie.zhao@troodpratt.com.au
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 79,094 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jackie,
Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We are having the same issue.   The ABN is 48 047 049 899.  Email is jpdental@tpg.com.au
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 79,344 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Ruth I'll respond to you on your other thread now.
Photo of Diana

Diana

• 60 Points
Im having the same error. my abn is 20295835696 hopefully you can fix this for me as im getting no responses to my support emails
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 79,468 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Sorry Diana, the team have received an absolute mountain of emails at the moment which they're working through as quick as possible.

Should be sorted for you now though, I've removed the error and you'll be able to register again.
Photo of Krystal

Krystal

• 60 Points
Me too, I can't get on to anyone
ABN: 50132524117 subwaymarketplace@outlook.com
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 79,488 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
All sorted now Krystal. Go ahead and register the ABN on GovConnect now and it should fine.

Cheers
Photo of Jacquie Smith

Jacquie Smith

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav

Same problem for me.  ABN is 22622126132 and email should be the same.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 81,514 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jacquie,
Couldn't find any errors on your ABN registration. Provided that you're logging in to the Reckon Portal with the same email address from your Community account rather any other user name/email address you should be fine. If you're still having trouble, can you please create a separate thread and I'll try to help you out in more detail there.
Photo of LINH

LINH

• 124 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi,
I have the same problem , my ABN is 92116876216, email should be the same .
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 82,038 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Linh,
Can you please recheck that ABN, when I search both our system and the ABR its showing as an invalid ABN.
(Edited)
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 82,038 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Actually disregard the above, I've just noticed you've created your own separate thread. I'll respond to you there now.
Photo of Iri Wijaya

Iri Wijaya

Hi Rav, I have the same problem too and I have tried to call support twice but it couldn't go through (your support centre was at capacity somehow). ABN number 60138328659. Email address is the same as the one used now. 

Would appreciate your help.
Photo of Iri Wijaya

Iri Wijaya

Many thanks Rav. All work well now.
Photo of Sherhan Fernando

Sherhan Fernando

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav 

Could you please also help I have a similar problem and have been trying to get through to tech support. Been on the line for 2 hours without an answer. I would like the GovConnect tile created for ABN 17099304622 removed

Sherhan Fernando

its created with the Reckon GovConnect account shared with my email address. This email is the same one in my profile.

Sherhan Fernando

Hi Rav

I was wondering if you could help me with getting the existing tile removed for
ABN 17 099 304 622. We need to start STP urgently and cant complete the setup of portal account for the entity until existing tile is removed.

Your quick assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks!
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 83,000 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Sherhan,
I've just responded to you in relation to this in your own thread here. Lets keep the conversation on this there.
Photo of Florence Wong

Florence Wong

• 60 Points
Hello I am having the same problem and this compounded that it has become a circular issue.  I cannot get into the GovConnect function from Reckon, because it says the ABN has been registered.  My tax agent should be able to link them, but they need the software ID to link it, and there does not appear to be anywhere else it can be obtained without getting into the GovConnect function. 

The ABN is 67 312 466168 and email is cityandharbour@gmail.com 
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 79,874 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Florence,
Photo of Sam

Sam

Hi, Rav I'm having the same problem again with ABN 70050140219 and email is sam@moranaccountants.com.au.
Thank you!
Photo of Helen Alexander

Helen Alexander

• 62 Points
I am having the same problem, tech support is apparently at capacity, so am trying here. ABN 97562386236, clients email is reddogpetroleum@gmail.com and also won't work if I use mine hmalexander64@gmail.com.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 81,380 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Sam & Helen Alexander
Hi guys,
Couldn't find any errors on either your ABN registrations. Provided that you're logging in to the Reckon Portal with the email address and password that was used when it was first registered you'll be able to access the STP entity.
The email address the Portal account has been registered to is not the email addresses you've provided. I cannot disclose what email addresses have been used.
Hi,
I got the same problem with ABN 82 115 657 657 (I registered using STP apps I think) and email is support@renovationd.com.au

Thank you!

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 79,874 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi there,
I've removed the error affecting your ABN registration. It can now be registered again correctly in the GovConnect service. I've also deleted the ABN registration from the STP app.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.