10% GST line showing in invoice after moving to Reckon Hosted

AleishaAleisha Member Posts: 32
edited July 9 in Accounts Hosted
Switched to Reckon Hosted from Prof 2015, and have had to redo my imported invoice templates. Now there is an extra line printing on our invoices in the 'description' column, underneath my written description : - 

"10% GST," and there is a GST amount showing in the 'Amount' column. I don't want this to print as I already have a separate column set up for the GST amount to show.

Have tried fiddling around with the customisation but haven't been able to find which tickbox to uncheck. Can someone please help?

Thanks very much.

Comments

• Ian McLennanIan McLennan Member Posts: 5
    edited July 9

Aleisha,

Go to Edit invoice template

Additional customisation

Footer

I am guessing from what you say, it is the tax summary that positioned itself in the body of your invoice when you upgraded.. Normally it is at the bottom an invoice, therefore you can move it if you wish when you go into layout designer.  Otherwise untick the print box in footer if you want it to disappear completely from your invoice.

Regards,

Ian McLennan

• AleishaAleisha Member Posts: 32
    edited October 2018
    Hi Ian, thank you for your response. Unfortunately it is already unticked (as per screenshot below). Any further suggestions? Thank you.

• Ed KolodziejczykEd Kolodziejczyk Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    This is an old topic, but I have exactly the same problem.  Any suggestions?