Reckon Portal login issues (14 August 2018) **RESOLVED**

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited May 2020 in Reckon One
Hi everyone,

We are currently investigating early reports of login issues affecting the Reckon Portal (https://portal.reckon.com).

You may encounter a message similar to the below screenshot when attempting to login.

We are currently working on restoring access at the highest priority and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Further updates will be made here as soon as possible.

THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED. CLICK HERE FOR LATEST UPDATE

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Ye Sun
    Ye Sun Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Reckon Portal issue. Hi, I cant seem to go onto the Reckon portal portal.reckon.com nothing appears on the page. Even when I get redirected from Reckon desktop STP, nothing appearing on the reckon portal for login. Thanks
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Ye,
    I'm really sorry about that, we're currently looking into issues affecting the Reckon Portal as we speak.

I'll keep you posted on progress. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ye Sun
    Ye Sun Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2018
    Thanks for the update, however i don't even get the above screen shot message, mine is just blank. I'm waiting to login in so I can load STP file. Is there another way around this? Thanks.
  • Jo_9722061
    Jo_9722061 Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2020
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I am having trouble loggin in to the Reckon Portal - is there a problem with the .... I am having trouble loggin in to the Reckon Portal - is there a problem with the site?
  • Rav
    edited August 2018
    Hi Ye,
    Yes what you're experiencing is also related to the current Reckon Portal login issue that is being investigated at the moment.

Sincere apologies, we've got the full squad looking into it right now. 

• Rav
    edited August 2018
    Hi Jo,
    We're currently looking into login issues affecting the Reckon Portal. Apologies for the inconvenience its causing at the moment, I'll keep you posted on progress here.

• Rav
    edited August 2018
    ** UPDATE - 10:25AM **

Hi everyone,
    Access to the Reckon Portal has been restored.
    Please close your browser and reopen before retrying to login. 

Let us know if you have any difficulty with logging in.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.