Unable to add an employee to payrun

Options
Kris_Williams
Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,307 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

I have been using this file in Reckon One for almost a year with no issues, but today I was unable to edit one of the employees in the payrun, either to add hours, delete the employee from the payrun and re add her, or anything at all. This is not a new employee but all I get is an error message after the processing message just keeps going and going.

I have tried using Safari on iPad and Firefox on PC. Is there a rebuild feature anywhere like in Hosted?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Morning @Kris_Williams

This is certainly an odd one. The pay run looks to be in 'draft' status so should allow editing. I've sent your post over to our technical team to cast their eyes over as well and they're also a bit stumped as to why a draft is coming up with a processing message like that.

They suggested that it could be a temporary issue and the processing message will clear after a short period of time but can you let me know if its still occurring for you today?

A second suggestion is to delete the draft payrun altogether and create a brand new payrun and confirm if that exhibits any issues or goes through ok.

Let me know how you get on with this one.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,307 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

I tried editing the pay and was unable to change anything for that person, so I actually processed a new Payrun just for her. When I finished the original pay run I still got that same message flash up but it seems to have gone through.