Received message “ABN & Branch already registered

Options
2»

Comments

• Elias
    Elias Member Posts: 24
    Options

It doesn’t seem to be working on my wife’s phone I’ll delete and do the above steps u mentioned and let u know what happens thanks

• Elias
    Options

Just to confirm before I go the web page do I delete the reckon app that still shows blank screen

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,468 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

You don't have to delete it completely from your phone but instead just close it down ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on the phone.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Elias
    Options

After logging in the web I get this message and I clicked on get app it went to reckon payroll screen for me to open clicked on open went to blank screen

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,468 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Click on the 'Continue to desktop site' option on-screen and it should bring you to a page that looks like the below. Alternatively, if you have a PC feel free to do it on that as it may be easier.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.