Not everything is migrated to the Reckon Payroll App

Options
Josephine
Josephine Member Posts: 8 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

Hi

I had downloaded the Reckon Payroll app and input all my details. However, I note that my June pay run and EOFY which I did on the STP app just before end of June, had not been migrated over. I went into my old STP app and could see that both if those have been approved by ATO.

Why is this so?

Will this be migrated eventually? Or do I have to re-input both the salary for June and submission for EOFY?

Pls advise. Thank you

Regards

Josephine

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Josephine,

Just to clarify, did you migrate over to the Payroll app and then go back to the STP app to send your EOFY finalisation?

OR did you migrate AFTER all of that was done?

If you migrated your STP app data over to the Payroll App but then after this went back to the STP app to send off your EOFY finalisation and/or any other submissions then this will not flow over to the Payroll App. The two apps are separate and don't talk to each other aside from the initial migration only.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Josephine
    Josephine Member Posts: 8 ✭
    Options

Hi Rav

I think I did download the Reckon app but because it indicated that my ABN and branch number was already registered, I didn't know what to do then, so I used the STP app to lodge my June payroll and the EOFY too