ABN is already registered

Options
System
System Member Posts: 235 Moderator Moderator
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀
This discussion was created from comments split from: Received message “ABN & Branch already registered.

Comments

• Shuko
    Shuko Member Posts: 6
    Options

I to am experiencing this issue. Either on the app or on the website it tells me the "The ABN and Branch number is already registered" Any assistance would be appreciated.

• Shuko
    Options

I am also having this issue. Either on the App or on the website, when I try to migrate, it tells me "ABN and Branch already registered". Any help would be appreciated.

• System
    System Member Posts: 235 Moderator Moderator
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Received message “ABN & Branch already registered.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@Shuko

What is the ABN that you are trying to migrate over to the Payroll App?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Shuko
    Options

Shuko Pty Ltd 05 140 075 387

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@Shuko

Can you double check that ABN please. Its coming up as an invalid ABN in both my system and the ABR.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Shuko
    Options

Apologies, 65 140 075 387

• Rav
    Options

Thanks for that. Can you please give the migration another go now and let me know if you're able to proceed successfully this time.

• Shuko
    Options

I was able to get to the screen where you choose the start date, but when I click next it told me it "failed to create book" this could be a temporary issue, try again. Which I did then it told me it failed to create a Gov-connect subscription. I jumped out and tried on the website and it still says the same, that ABN is already registered.

• Rav
    Options

Ok lets try something a tiny bit different.

I've removed the ABN registration from your account but this time just close the Payroll App down in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone.

Once that is done, go to the web access that you did previously here - https://payroll.reckon.com/ and sign in with the same email address and password for your STP app account.

It should then bring up the prompts to migrate so just follow that to initiate migration.

Once its complete you'll be able to just login to the app on your phone to access the account.

Let me know how you get on.

• Shuko
    Options

Legend... Thanks so much for help and patience.