Migrated over, accidently cloned employee, adjustmemt not working.

Options
Ghostly
Ghostly Member Posts: 3 āœ­
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll šŸš€

While migrating over it took longer than expected, I went to add the payrun and it said no employees, so I added my one employee, did her 11 months payruns, finished with the page then it completed the download of the original person so I know have two of the same person.

I've archieved one, but the accountant said I needed to get rid of the cloned payruns, so on either employee I've clicked on payruns, the the arrow, the three dots, clicked adjust then I've a page with nothing that can be altered. I've pressed, held, no dots on there, nothing.

How do I adjust whats cloned? Can we not delete the archieved copy?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Ghostly

You'll need to help me out with some extra info/clarification with this one.

While migrating over it took longer than expected, I went to add the payrun and it said no employees, so I added my one employee, did her 11 months payruns, finished with the page then it completed the download of the original person so I know have two of the same person.

How were you able to use the Payroll App ie. create a new employee if the migration was still going ahead? Were you presented with these screens during migration? (screenshot below).

Or are you saying that you were but the migrated employee appeared some time after this point?

In terms of deleting, yes you can delete employee's on the latest version of the Payroll App (v2.12.9) released last week. If you're not on this version already, grab the update from your app store.

Please note - Employees who are included in pay runs or have an initial YTD balance entered for them cannot be deleted until they are removed from existing pay runs and/or their initial YTD balance is removed.

ā„¹ļø Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ghostly
    Ghostly Member Posts: 3 āœ­
    Options

Hi

Yes it said migrated, so I went to add a payrun but said I had no employees, so I added Zoe and her 11 months of pay etc, got to the very end after all was added and I noticed Zoe now had two. So now I've two with pay runs for both. I checked the version and its the new one.

The ATO has two identical sets of figures now, the accountant suggested on the zoe I dont want cloning the amounts etc but in minus cancelling each other out. I just thought there had to be an easier way.

Any suggestions would be great as im not tech minded at all.

Jenny