Migrated over, accidently cloned employee, adjustmemt not working.
While migrating over it took longer than expected, I went to add the payrun and it said no employees, so I added my one employee, did her 11 months payruns, finished with the page then it completed the download of the original person so I know have two of the same person.
I've archieved one, but the accountant said I needed to get rid of the cloned payruns, so on either employee I've clicked on payruns, the the arrow, the three dots, clicked adjust then I've a page with nothing that can be altered. I've pressed, held, no dots on there, nothing.
How do I adjust whats cloned? Can we not delete the archieved copy?
Thanks for any suggestions.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community