ABN registered

Options
System
System Member Posts: 233 Moderator Moderator
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀
This discussion was created from comments split from: ABN & Branch number is already registered - migrating to new payroll app.

Comments

• LindaH_10861661
    LindaH_10861661 Member Posts: 5 ✭
    Options

Hi I'm having same problem as Sand & Melissa above. My AN is 25127782254. I think my GovConnect Subscription needs to be deleted.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

HI @LindaHopkinson

I've removed your ABN from GovConnect. Can you please try out the migration again and see if you're able to proceed successfully.

Cheers

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• LindaH_10861661
    Options

No luck. Have logged out, swiped it away. Opened, clicked Yes I would like to migrate. It still says This ABN & Branch no.iIs already registered.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for getting back to me Linda and sorry to hear it didn't work. Can we try something a bit different this time -

• Close the Payroll App in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone.
    • Head over to https://payroll.reckon.com/ (preferably on a PC) and sign in with the email address you use to login to the STP app.
    • Follow the prompts to migrate. It will follow the same flow as the migration process on the phone app.
    • Once the migration has completed, just login to the Payroll App to access the account.

That should work but either way let me know how you get on.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• LindaH_10861661
    Options

Thanks very much. It now works perfectly.