I have noticed in your payroll app the allocation of super is incorrect as far as the ATO is concerned. I realise this is just a simple bookkeeping program but surely you could have the same formula as the ATO.
When filling out the payruns, I enter the correct pay, which then, Rekon calculates the amount of Super required. Instead of adding that to the total paid, it deducts it, leaving a new total paid.
As far as the ATO is concerned if I am paid $40,000 per annum then my Super will be $4,000, meaning my total income is actually $44,000 NOT $36,000 as your app shows.
This is a frustrating error, as at the EOFY the bottom line will not be correct with BAS, Workcover etc.
You need to rectify this.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community