amend last pay run 28/06/2021 and amend Eofy which was successful

George Cullen
George Cullen Member Posts: 4
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I reported allowances paid to 1 employee on the last pay run of the year ended 30/06/2021. eoy finanalisation was successful.

I need to amend the the allowance figure on this payrun and redo the eoy finalsation so the ATO does not include in Income statement for this year.

I installed the Payroll app today and transferred figures from previous app. I can see the end of year figures but dont seem to be able to amend the pay run or end of year finalisation.

I can see similar discussions but nothing that fits the Bill.

This is doing my head in,please help

George😥

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @George Cullen

It sounds like your situation fits into scenario 1 in the following guide linked below. I'd recommend checking it out as it contains info you need on how to amend balances now that you've migrated over to the Payroll App.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• George Cullen

Do I need premium. I cannot find the " Initial Year To Date tab?

George

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi George,

No you won't need the premium plan to do this. To access the 'Initial Year to Date' tab go into the profile of the employee you wish you edit ➡️ tap the menu button in the top right corner ➡️ Edit ➡️ scroll across the tabs and you'll see the Initial YTD tab.

Screenshot example below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• George Cullen

THX all good.

Regards George the dinosaur!

• George Cullen

Sorry, me again.

Do I have to send eoy again. If so what do I need to do?

thx

George

• Rav
    edited October 2021

Hi George,

If you've amended employee balances that are in the 2020/21 financial year (which it sounds like you did) then yes you'll need to send through a new 2020/21 EOFY finalisation so that the previous balances are overwritten on the ATO's end and the employee's MyGov account is updated to the new figures you've entered.

I'll link a step by step guide below on how to create & send a EOFY finalisation in the Payroll App