Payroll App login is failing

swakhlu01 .
swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

I have been trying to login into my Payroll App but keeps failing - username or password incorrect.

Tried to reload the app but problem still there. My login to Payroll app (web) with same credentials is successful.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @swakhlu01 .

Are you running the Android or iOS version of the app?

Sorry to ask the basic as I know you're an advanced user but, are you 100% sure the credentials being entered into the app are correct eg. caps lock/case sensitive, special characters etc

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

@Rav Hello. Yes experts can also struggle very often😉

I am using Android and entering the same password I use on the Web app which is successful.

I just tried to reset the password on the phone app and got message - network request failed.

So realized something is wrong on my end, I power cycled my phone and it is all good now. Must have been linked to the mains power failures overnight due to storm.

Payroll time yet again.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Phew! The 'ol turn it off and back on master fix 😄😄.

Glad to hear that one is sorted though, was scratching my head as to what the cause could have been.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.