IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR RECKON USERS REGARDING SINGLE TOUCH PAYROLL PHASE 2

Click your respective product link below to learn more.

Exporting to Excel won't work

Hi

We Installed Reckon Accounts on a different PC (Windows 10)and now I am unable to export to excel

This PC (Windows 10) uses Microsoft Office 365 Business and is a click to run version

Reckon is also loaded on other PC's/laptops and exporting to excel works fine.

It uses Microsoft 365 Apps for Business and is also a click to run version

I found this article Export to Excel option is greyed out - Reckon Help and Support Centre which i have shown to our IT Dept and they are unable to get this exporting to work -

This also stated that click to run versions do not support integration with Accounts business - yet it works on our other PC's?

What do I need to do to enable exporting to excel

Answers

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,798 Community Manager

Hi Janine,

At the risk of sounding a bit clueless, can you let me know what you mean by a 'click to run' version of Office? Do you mean its a cloud based version? ie. they are not locally installed on your PC?

• Janine DicksonJanine Dickson Member Posts: 21

HI Rav

I don't know much and only learnt that there is a click to run version today also - it is referenced in the article in the link at point 3 of the solution

Office and reckon products are both installed directly on the PC and laptop respectively - not cloud versions

Here is a couple of screen shots from our two versions - in the about excel bit it says they are click to run -

• GerryWinterGerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

It looks like they want you to run the help about the products which is nothing to do with using your programs directly on your machine.

I you wish i can take a look.

Gerry 0418907140   +61 418907140

[email protected]

• Janine DicksonJanine Dickson Member Posts: 21

Hi All

We have resolved our issue - our IT had another look and after realising we have click to run excel that works on one laptop and not the other they did a repair of office on the offending PC and now I can export to excel again.