Customer information went missing
It is weird but happened several times recently.
I entered the customer postal address, business address, and shipping address when I generate an invoice at Reckon One.
However, after I generated the invoice and all went well. Days later, I come back to the customer and want to enter another invoice and find there is only the customer name left, no other information at all. I can add back that information, however, the shipping to columns would not appear for me to enter. When I create a new customer, there is no such problem.
How to solve this weird problem? I attached a picture here for your information. Does anyone come across this?
Thanks & Regards
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community