Add attachment to invoice

Options
kristyhart
kristyhart Member Posts: 3

Hello,

I was wondering if there was any way to add an attachment to an invoice? I know you can add them on a bill, but I want to have the same capability but on an invoice. Is there an add-on that does this instead? We are wanting to add my husband's timesheets to the invoice so that it doesn't require a separate email every time. I know other software companies have this as an option, so if not, please consider this.

Thanking you,

Kristy

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Not at this stage unfortunately Kristy. Attachments/document storage is only available on bills and payment transactions at this stage.

If you'd like to see this functionality expanded to other areas such as invoices as you've mentioned, I'd highly recommend adding it on our Ideas Portal which I'll link below. Our devs keep a pretty close eye on which ideas are proving popular by users by votes to see what can be implemented (where feasible) -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Claire Elder
    Claire Elder Member Posts: 11
    Options

I'll add a vote to that as I'm now going to have to save each invoice and then email manually so I can attach the required doc for a new customer