Cannot reach server

Options
System
System Member Posts: 235 Moderator Moderator
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀
This discussion was created from comments split from: Unable to submit STP reports from Payroll app - Cannot Reach Server.

Comments

• rogerwu
    rogerwu Member Posts: 5 ✭
    Options

Hi Rav,

I got the same problem with "cannot reach server" for a week, and was unable to lodge EOFY. It worked last year in the previous green colour app, I guess it's what you said "migrated data from STP".

I archived the resigned employee. Just need to report myself in active list.

My ABN is 17130405711

App is version 2.22.16

Could you check it for me please ? Many thanks.

Regards, Roger

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @rogerwu

I've moved your comment over to a new thread here as there are a few things I just need to run by you.

Firstly, have you actually migrated your data to the Payroll App? ie. did you follow the prompts to migrate and can you see your previous data in the new app now?

The reason I ask is, when I take a look at your ABN on my end, it shows that your Payroll App account was created last year however there haven't been any submissions migrated over.

Or are you starting fresh on the Payroll App?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• rogerwu
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hi Rav,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I can see the previous numbers roll over to this new app on "Pay Summary". But I changed figures by "update initial YTD" later.

Not sure about if did "submissions migrated over" on the previous app...

What shall I do now?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Right ok. Can I just get you to tap on the 'STP' tab on the Pay Runs screen and confirm if you see previous submission data that you've migrated over?

The next thing I'd suggest you do is to take a look at the information for each of your employees in their profile and ensure they are all completed (and accurate).

Go into both the active and archived employee details and check that the profile info is completed and nothing is missing.

Also, confirm that the information that appears in the 'Company Details' section is complete, valid and correct including your GST branch number if applicable.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• rogerwu
    edited May 2022
    Options

Please see the screenshots attached. I guess it's the "STP" issue? It's empty?

Both archived employee and myself info are completed. see attached.

Shall I keep the default "001" if I don't have a branch?

• rogerwu
    Options

Hi Rav,

A quick update for you. I successfully lodged the payroll. I think it's because a couple of information in "Company details" are missing. When they are completed it can be lodged.

Thanks for your help.

• Rav
    Options

Yep that's one of the main causes of the error message, glad its solved. Good work 👍ī¸

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert
    Options

There are different image formats that can be uploaded in the community pages to avoid having large images that make it hard to navigate between posts. Perhaps the image scaling feature - large, small etc is not working - these just flash across the page

• rogerwu
    Options

Hi Rav,

Could you please remove the screenshots I posted above? I didn't realize the post is open to public...

Thanks a lot.

Roger

• Rav
    Options

I've removed the screenshots @rogerwu