GovConnect

LoveLace
LoveLace Member Posts: 2

Hi!

I am needing help, my client has told me she is having trouble loading her STP Files

I have logged into GovConnect using her login, and it shows there is no files and it needs to be setup.

The client has been using GovConnect for the past year and a half, and when we go to enter her ABN etc it says its already registered.

So if we are using the exact login she has been using the whole time, how can we simply log back into that file?

Tagged:

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,262 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

When she lodges STP from within Hosted, she has to enter a username and password, which is sometimes different to her hosted login. It will definitely work if you are using the same login in Portal.reckon.gov. - in my experience this is the case

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,253 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @LoveLace

The most common reason for the situation you're encountering is due to logging into the Portal with different/incorrect login credentials from what the GovConnect is originally setup with.

I've had a look on our end using the ABN from your screenshot and the account is registered under what looks to be a business email address different to that listed in the second screenshot. If you login to GovConnect using the original email address/password combination that the account was initially registered under it will let you in as normal.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• LoveLace
    LoveLace Member Posts: 2

Hi Rav, Can you confirm if it was [email protected] or what the email address was?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,253 Community Manager Community Manager

Unfortunately I can't confirm any email addresses for accounts on our public Community site here. I'd suggest giving it a go though and see if you're able to access the account.

If you're still having trouble though please give our technical support team a call and they'll be able to assist in getting your access sorted after performing a security check.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.