I can’t log in

Options
EvoJelley
EvoJelley Member Posts: 14
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi I tried to switch the payroll app from my iPad to my phone and now I can’t log in at all as it says I’ve already registered my company.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,420 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @EvoJelley

It sounds like you're attempting to register a new account as opposed to logging in to the existing account.

If you opt to sign in and use the email address and password for your account it will allow you through as normal. Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• EvoJelley
    Options

It doesn’t work. I’ve been trying to get this resolved for weeks. Can you look up the details for my account? Maybe the email address is different? Thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,420 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

What's the ABN that you have registered and been using on the Payroll App account up until now?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• EvoJelley
    Options

ABN is 51624550247 thank you

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert
    Options

Whilst the Reckon Community support team is looking into your issues, this post from last year might be of some help -

https://community.reckon.com/discussion/8029611/something-went-wrong-payroll-app

• EvoJelley
    Options

thanks for the info however I don’t have that message come up

• Rav
    Options

@EvoJelley

I've searched using that ABN you've provided and its an invalid ABN both in our systems and more importantly, the Australian Business Register (ABR). Can you please double check that number and provide the correct one.

• EvoJelley
    Options

this is the message and details for the business

• Rav
    edited June 2022
    Options

Thanks for that.

Yes the ABN 51624550257 is already registered to a Payroll App account and has been in use. I do believe however I can see where things are going wrong for you.

The email address that you have created your Payroll App account under looks to be the exact same email address that your Community account is registered under HOWEVER, you entered it as ending in .com.au whereas the email address on your Community account ends in just .com

Which is the correct email address?

If you login to the Payroll App using the same email address but ending in.com.au it will allow you into the account.

• EvoJelley
    Options

I’ve made an error adding .au so now it will recover to a an email address that does not exist. The real email address is just .com

• EvoJelley
    Options

Can it be changed? This will be the third week of being locked out and not being able to access the payroll data.

• swakhlu01 .
    Options

@EvoJelley Hopefully you can recover through your mobile number if it is the correct one. You will need to log into the Reckon Customer Portal (see link below) using the wrong email Id and your password. You should then be able to Edit the email Id to the correct one that you have the App registered to. May need customer support team intervention if it does not work.

Click the profile icon on the top right to get to the profile page once you login in.

https://portal.reckon.com/

• EvoJelley
    Options

Thanks but the password is not working otherwise I would just log into the app using the same method.

• swakhlu01 .
    Options

@EvoJelley so what happens if you select "I forgot my sign-in details" in the reckon portal and ask for a new password for your real email ID. I am guessing that will send you a password reset for your original account in your mail box.

• EvoJelley
    Options

Can I cancel that account as it’s the wrong address and open a new account under the correct email?

• EvoJelley
    Options
  • swakhlu01 .
    Options

@EvoJelley I may have to leave this topic for the Reckon Community support team @Rav as I am reluctant to give you advice on creating new accounts as I am not sure how these are administered in the system.

• Rav
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hi @EvoJelley

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. This should be sorted for you now. Please login using the correct email address ie. ending in just .com and it should work this time.

Or if you need to reset the password, the reset email will come through to your correct email this time.

• EvoJelley
    Options