End of Financial Year Report 2021-22

PRH
PRH Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll

Hi Rav,

The totals for the EOFY report are greater than the sum of the individual payments throughout the year. It is clear that the payment made on 23 July 2021 has been added twice.

I've read through your guide on Updating Totals but my EOFY report on my Reckon Payroll App does not come up as "draft" and I can't see where or how I can adjust the totals.

Help please

Thanks

Phil

Comments

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Reckon Star Reckon Star

@PRH I am not sure if you are attempting to adjust the EOFY payrun or the payrun for 23rd July 2021. Based on your issue, I gather you need to find the duplicate payruns of 23rd July 2021 and check if both have status of Success in the STP tab. You then pick one of the two and click on the 3 dots (on right side of screen) and select Edit. Then you Delete the payrun once it becomes draft.

However, to adjust the YTD Summary for 2021/22 you may have to either create a zero amount payrun for a date in June 2022. (Not July 2022) or simply create a new EOFY 2021/22 Payrun and send it to ATO if the YTD figures are correct.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Phil,

The balances you see in the EOFY finalisation and also the employee's Pay Summary section is an accumulation of all their paid pay runs PLUS any initial YTD balance that has been entered for them.

The first thing I'd suggest is going into the employee's initial YTD tab to check the balances there. I'll link some info on this below -

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• PRH
    PRH Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member

Hi Rav,

Thanks for the help. I'm not sure why the payrun on 23 Julky 2021 was double counted, but I've adjusted the totals and submitted the EOFY Report to the ATO.

Cheers

Phil

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Good stuff Phil, thanks for letting me know 👍️

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.