**RESOLVED** 404 company not found - GovConnect error (17 October)

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited October 2022 in Accounts Hosted

GovConnect error - "404 company not found"

Hi everyone,

We're currently investigating an issue affecting access to GovConnect for STP submissions.

You may be encountering a 404 company not found error message when logging in and successfully passing MFA.

Our teams are investigating this as we speak and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this is causing at the moment.

Further updates to follow as soon as possible.

This issue is now resolved. Please see latest update HERE.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Tagged:

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Reckon One users may be encountering a 'Product is not found' error message when attempting to send their STP submission to GovConnect.

Our devs are looking into this right now and are narrowing down towards the cause of the issue.

More info to follow.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited October 2022

Hi everyone

Our teams have isolated the cause of this problem and have actioned some work to resolve it.

You should now be able to access GovConnect as normal to submit your STP submissions.

Our sincere apologies for the hassle this has caused over the last hour. We're really grateful for your patience while we got this sorted.

Edit: Unfortunately, it looks as though the issue has recurred in the last few minutes after this update. We're continuing our work on this.

• howard_morey
    howard_morey Member Posts: 1

I am still getting the 404 error 17/10 4:34pm

• Rav

Thanks @howard_morey

It looks like we've jumped the gun. It was back to normal there for a little while but it seems to have recurred in the last few minutes.

I've notified our devs again and they're taking a look. Apologies for the mixed messages there.

• Jane_9709505
    Jane_9709505 Member Posts: 14

I experienced the error 404:company not found today.

Is the glitch happening again?

• Rav

Hi Jane,

I've moved your post over to this thread so you'll receive updates for the issue that's started this afternoon.

Our teams are on the case with this and are making good progress. I'm hoping to have a bit more info to share shortly on progress.

• Rav

** UPDATE **

Hi again folks,

This issue should now be resolved. We've tested out GovConnect and access should be back to normal.

Can you please give it a go when you have a chance and let me know if you still run into any trouble.

Cheers

This discussion has been closed.