MFA on multiple machines
I use my Reckon One account on multiple machines (office computer, site computers, laptops and ipads). Depending upon where i am I will use one or other of these to process pays and then need to upload that info to the government using govconnect.
It seems from what I have read but never spelt out as such that I can only have one MFA connection valid at one time. Why can't I use MFA confirmation on multiple machines? And if if i can how do i do it.
If I can't what is the work around as I do not just "sit in my office" at the one computer all day. one reason for changing from a PC locked system to a web based system was to give me flexibility that is not happening.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community