Trying to do EOFY Report/Summary - but it doesn't add up to the correct amounts.
I am trying to do our EOFY Report/Summary for the 2022 - 2023 Financial Year.
All the summary amounts do not add up to the correct amount (except for tax).
For example the summary for super is $976.25. However when I look into each pay run for this financial year it adds up to $1,043.53. Which is $67.28 out. This is the same for Total Gross Pay and Total Allowances.
I have gone into each pay run and added it all up and get the different amounts. Is there a reason why the figures are different. I did not have this problem with the 2021 - 2022 Financial Year at all.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community