Trying to do EOFY Report/Summary - but it doesn't add up to the correct amounts.

Options
Jenny Nordon
Jenny Nordon Member Posts: 13 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

I am trying to do our EOFY Report/Summary for the 2022 - 2023 Financial Year.

All the summary amounts do not add up to the correct amount (except for tax).

For example the summary for super is $976.25. However when I look into each pay run for this financial year it adds up to $1,043.53. Which is $67.28 out. This is the same for Total Gross Pay and Total Allowances.

I have gone into each pay run and added it all up and get the different amounts. Is there a reason why the figures are different. I did not have this problem with the 2021 - 2022 Financial Year at all.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Jenny Nordon

The figures you see in the EOFY finalisation and YTD Summary screens are made up of all pay runs that are marked as paid βž• any initial YTD balances entered for the employee(s).

There's more detailed info on this in the post below -

I'd recommend checking if there have been any initial YTD balances entered for the employee(s) in their profile as a first step to determine if that's where the variance is.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.