Had upgraded to STP Premium member on 27/06/2023, but could not access new pay run

Belle
Belle Member Posts: 6 Reckoner Reckoner
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll

I had upgraded to STP Premium member on 27/06/2023, but App still said I am on STP Phase 1

Comments

• Belle

My ABN is 30 828 270 568.

I could not access STP phase 2 although I had upgraded to premium membership on the STP phone App on 27/06/2023 (from basic STP phase 1).

I had tried to log out of the phone App. Turned off iphone and signed in to the App again. App still said I am on STP phase 1. I had tried "Restore purchase" as suggested by Rav with other posts. Still did not get me to STP phase 2.

I am attaching a screenshot of the email that I had received from Apple for confirmation of my subscription on 27/06/2023, screenshots of what my STP app showed.

Please help ASAP as could not create new pay run for week ending 02/07/2023.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Morning Belle,

Have you completed the STP Phase 2 Checklist to update your employee and pay item information to phase 2 requirements?

If not, you'll need to do that first and I'll link some info below which contains a walkthrough on getting updated -

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Belle

Thanks Rav for the quick response. I was able to create New Pay Run in STP App after finished with "Ready Checklist".

Do we need to provide name of Super Fund for each employees for STP Phase 2?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Glad to hear you were able to get that sorted @Belle

In regard to super funds, if your employees have provided you the details of which super fund they belong to, then its a good idea to update this in their profiles so it appears on their payslips. Please note though, the Payroll App doesn't make payment to the super fund itself.

I'll add a how-to guide below on how to create super funds and assign them to your employees in the Payroll App below -

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.