Employee File IIF - Open in Excel to make pay rate changes - import IIF back to Reckon
I have used the method to export the employee file in IIF, open in Excel & adjust pay rates. Save as IIF then report back into Reckon for many years.
I have just tried this year & it seems that excel is changing the data file on save & reckon is not accepting the updated file. I have had our tech support look into this & we have tried different 'save' options but still no luck.
Has anyone else been successful with this method recently? Or ran into a similar issue & has a suggested work around?
400 employees with 21 different pay rates = 8400 manual entries (no thanks!)
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community