Unable to update termination reason

Aral
Aral Member Posts: 3 Novice Member Novice Member
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I am unable to update the reason for termination for a terminated employee (termination date 5 July 2021)

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Aral

What is happening specifically when you try to add the termination reason? Are you encountering an error message? If so, what is it?

Are you using the mobile app or are you trying to do so on the web access version? If its the mobile app, are you on the latest version of the app? The current version is v6.2.28

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Aral

Thanks, Rav. It's okay - I hadn't reactivated the employee.

But still struggling with the transfer to STP2 ... I think the Reckon server takes a while to update and perhaps it is getting overloaded with requests as it is still early days. I'll repost if I cant make headway in a few hours time.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Good to hear that first part is solved for you @Aral

Just in regard to updating to STP Phase 2, are you using our STP Phase Checklist? If not, its a much easier and quicker way of getting everything updated in bulk and I'll link some info to it below -

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Aral

Thanks, Rav. I did that (finally) and its all done now. Appreciate your help.