Any suggestions as to why intermittently information not been displayed on screen

Options
PeterC67
PeterC67 Member Posts: 6

Only been occurring since we moved to 2023.

and to make matters worse it is an intermittent issue....so wondering if there has been a change to graphic requirements with 2023 that would make this happen.....

Fix is to close the company and then log back in again.

Nothing from a computer perspective has changed between 2022 and 2023.

Peter

Tagged:

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,441 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @PeterC67

When this occurs does the information eventually appear if its left on-screen for a period of time or not at all? I can't say I've seen this before but perhaps re-sorting your lists might help here.

I'll link a post below with some instructions on this -

Would be keen to hear how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• PeterC67
    PeterC67 Member Posts: 6
    Options

You cannot re-sort the list unless you are in single user mode.

We have up to 10 people using Accounts hosted at a time - this is not a resolution.

The information does not appear after a time, and as stated the only way to resolve is this is to log out and log back in again.

As it has only started happening when we moved to 2023, I was curious as to whether there were any hardware changes, but also find this a difficult question as Hosted is in the cloud, and the intermittentness of it makes it even worse.

The reason I was curious about it possibly being a Hardware issue is that it is only happening on 1-2 of our users. When it does happen, the customer information disappears for all the customers and not just the one they are looking at.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,236 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Find time do your regular maintainace as Rav suggested also run UTILITIES, Verify Data and let us know how you go.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com