Help with transitioning to STP Phase 2

Options
System
System Member Posts: 238 Moderator Moderator
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀
This discussion was created from comments split from: Reminder! The STP Phase 2 Ready Checklist is available! ✅.

Comments

• CJS
    CJS Member Posts: 7
    Options

I am unable to transition to STP Phase 2, could I have some help with this please. My app is listing information that is missing however these details are on on my app. Eg Employees - Income Stream Code?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,482 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Morning @CJS

Are you using the STP Phase 2 Checklist to update your employee and pay item information to STP Phase 2 requirements (available in the web access of your Payroll App account) or are you doing so manually in the mobile app?

What is the specific error message you're running into at the moment and where is that error appearing? ie. in the app itself or upon sending a STP submission?

If its related to the income stream, do all your employees have a valid income stream entered in their profile?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• CJS
    CJS Member Posts: 7
    Options

I was trying in the app, however I have just logged on to the web - I didn't realise that was available for the app, so will go through it now and see how I go.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,482 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Gotcha, yes getting updated will be super easy with the Checklist via the web 🙂

Sing out if you run into any trouble with it.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.