Existing Reckon One Payroll User - Issue with Step 3 Book Name

Options
wilcleen
wilcleen Member Posts: 7 āœ­

Hi,

When I go through steps for payroll Phase 2. I get to step 3 and where it says book name it is shaded out and I am unable to enter anything here to be able to go onto next step.

Have tried on multiple computers and restarted steps multiple time and will never let me go further, until a book name is entered which I can't as it is shaded!!!

Thanks for help.

Tagged:

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,537 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @wilcleen

Can I just confirm, does this occur immediately after you access Reckon Payroll from your Reckon One book or is it when you're completing the STP Phase 2 Checklist itself when you're already in Reckon Payroll?

Are you able to post a screenshot of the page where that issue is occurring on here and I'll see if I can get some more info about this.

ā„¹ļø Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• wilcleen
    Options

So I Click Check It Out from the Reckon One. I complete steps 1 and 2. The Step 3 of 3, Book Details, where it says Book Name*, the section you would put the name is shaded out and unable to enter a name.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,537 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hmm ok, so you can't actually click into that field either? (even though it looks greyed out).

Are you a new user to Reckon One for payroll or have you been using it for a while now?

Is your STP entity that you created in GovConnect in the same account as your Reckon One book? Also, do you have admin or payroll admin permissions for your Reckon One book?

ā„¹ļø Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• wilcleen
    Options

We are unable to click on the greyed out box and unable to continue without something in that box.

We only have the 1 user account for our Reckon One (no other staff use our account) which has always included payroll and we started using Reckon One aprox 6 years ago.

STP with our reckon one account we have never had any issues with and has worked fine from the beginning.

Hope this answers questions.

• Rav
    Options

Thanks for that @wilcleen, and sorry for the hassle its causing.

Can you please send me a private message with the email address for your Reckon One account. I'll need to send you a request to access your Reckon One book so we can investigate this a bit further but to do that I'll need the email address to your account.

If you can please shoot that over to me in a private message when you can that would be great.

• Rav
    Options

Hi there @wilcleen

Apologies for the delay its taken but I believe this should now be sorted for you.

If you attempt to access Reckon Payroll from your Reckon One book now it should open correctly for you without the need to go through the setup process.

Give it a try when you can and let me know how things go.

Cheers

• wilcleen
    Options

Another issue I have a casual staff member that has come across with annual leave showing but it won't allow me to delete? It is for me and my husband, we are paid salaries without leave entitlements and I can't remove it.

Thanks Rachel

• wilcleen
    edited September 2023
    Options

Another issue when adding email address for staff member into their file.

""Employee details not saved

ErrorCode occurred while creating employee from the payrun""

Employee Sylvia, all others have allowed me to add the email address and save.

Tried on another computer same errors and can't find any way around this I can't alter anything to do with her file via "complete employee" option or by clicking edit to add or change details anywhere on her file.

• wilcleen
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Earlier issue that isn't showing;
    "Something went wrong

We can't complete your request. Reload the page or log out if the issue persists."

comes up every time i click on the Allowances on the STP Phase 2 Ready Checklist in section 1.

Amended the allowances in another section and has changed to green tick, but no idea why it wouldn't let me use that link.

• wilcleen
    edited September 2023
    Options

Unable to terminate select archived employees errors keep coming up, some have never been stp hasn't done work with us for over 6 months