Payslips not being emailed

lesley_9730541
lesley_9730541 Member Posts: 84 Reckoner Reckoner
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

We have just switched over to Reckon One from payroll premier. The first pay run has been undertaken but the pay slips are not being received by email by either the employees or myself (cc myself). I have ticked the employees and sent by the program but they are not being received - all staff emails are correct

Appreciate some ideas on how to solve this issue.

Thank you

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2023

Hi @lesley

When you're logged into Reckon Payroll, use the Product Switcher to switch to the associated Reckon One book.

Go to Settings ➑ Book Settings ➑ Check if there is valid email address in the reply to email address field.

Example below πŸ‘‡

If there is no email address listed in this field, please add your email address in and save it.

Logout of Reckon Payroll and then log back in. Try sending your payslips again.

Let me know how you get on.

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• lesley_9730541
    edited August 2023

Hi Rav

Thank you so much - this appears to have solved the problem.

Just another question - how to archive a terminated employee - I didn't tick the box after terminating an employee - can I do this now?

Thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Yes you certainly can 😊

Click on specific employee then select the Options button in the top right corner ➑ click the Archive Employee option.

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• lesley_9730541

Fabulous - all done

Thanks Rav - I really appreciate your help during this transition time - hasn't been fun I must say.

Hopefully most issues have been sorted now

Thanks so much

• Rav

Hopefully smooth sailing from here @lesley

Its certainly going to be a little bit of an adjustment but once you've had some time with Reckon Payroll I think you'll find it a lot easier to work with than the old Payroll Premier.

Sing out if you have any questions in future 😊