ErrorCode occured while creating employee from the payrun

Charles_10672287
Charles_10672287 Member Posts: 8 Novice Member Novice Member

I have just migrated to STP phrase 2, and attempted to update an employee details. Then this happened:

If I enter the edit employee it allows me to go into the Leave set up, then save and I received this message:

Employee details not saved

ErrorCode occurred while creating employee from the payrun

Need help how to resolve this problem urgently. Thank you.

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Charles

Can you please check if the Default Super Fund exists in your Reckon Payroll by going to Settings ➡ Superannuation Funds.

If it doesn't, please create the default super fund.

Click the Create Superannuation Fund button ➡ APRA regulated ➡ Enter 'Default' in the Fund Name field then select the Default Super Fund option that appears in the list ➡ Create

Once you've done that go back to the employee that you're trying to edit and click on Step 4 - Other Details and scroll to the superannuation section.

Change the assigned super fund the employee has to the default super fund you've just created.

Update any other details you need to such as phone number, email address, DOB etc etc and save the employee profile.

Once it has saved successfully, you can go back and change the employee's superfund back.

Hopefully that makes sense and solves it for you but let me know how you get on.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

Answers

• Charles_10672287
    Charles_10672287 Member Posts: 8 Novice Member Novice Member

Yes, that's work. Thanks Rav.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,209 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Awesome, glad to hear it's all sorted for you Charles 👍

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.