My STP since 1 July is getting rejected.

Options
gincoll
gincoll Member Posts: 4
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

How do I make the adjustment where the first two characters must be one of the following: RT, RD..........??

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,008 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Glad to hear it worked @gincoll

Just something to keep in mind is, STP is reported on a Year to Date basis only. So if your latest September submission has been successfully processed then its already updated your employee's YTD balances.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,008 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @gincoll

What is the full error response you're receiving back for your submission? A screenshot would be super helpful if possible.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,481 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

What adjustment are you referring to. The first 2 characters of what?

• gincoll
    Options

This is the reason why STP rejected

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,481 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Are you using the payroll app or Hosted because you’ve posted this question under Hosted?

• Rav
    edited September 2023
    Options

Thanks for that @gincoll

I'd recommend taking a look at the info in a previous post about this particular error response -

It looks like you've posted this under Reckon Accounts Hosted however you're using the Reckon Payroll App, I'll move it to the right place 🙂

• gincoll
    Options

Thanks.

I've amended employee details and tried to submit the September STP.

ATO response is "Processing" so we'll see if this works.

Greg

• gincoll
    Options

OK, looks like the change in Employee details has worked. I'll now go back and resubmit July and August.

thanks very much

Greg