My STP since 1 July is getting rejected.

gincoll
gincoll Member Posts: 4 Novice Member Novice Member
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll

How do I make the adjustment where the first two characters must be one of the following: RT, RD..........??

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Glad to hear it worked @gincoll

Just something to keep in mind is, STP is reported on a Year to Date basis only. So if your latest September submission has been successfully processed then its already updated your employee's YTD balances.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @gincoll

What is the full error response you're receiving back for your submission? A screenshot would be super helpful if possible.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,620 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

What adjustment are you referring to. The first 2 characters of what?

• gincoll

This is the reason why STP rejected

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,620 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Are you using the payroll app or Hosted because you’ve posted this question under Hosted?

• Rav
    edited September 2023

Thanks for that @gincoll

I'd recommend taking a look at the info in a previous post about this particular error response -

It looks like you've posted this under Reckon Accounts Hosted however you're using the Reckon Payroll App, I'll move it to the right place 🙂

• gincoll

Thanks.

I've amended employee details and tried to submit the September STP.

ATO response is "Processing" so we'll see if this works.

Greg

• gincoll

OK, looks like the change in Employee details has worked. I'll now go back and resubmit July and August.

thanks very much

Greg