Error message on STP2 declaration

Janine Attwood-Graham
Janine Attwood-Graham Member Posts: 34 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Rav

Am having issues sending my STP2 declaration to the ATO. Book 1 - no issues - Book 2 has been a whole other story!

Here's the snip

Cheers

Janine

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hey @Janine Attwood-Graham

Apologies for this, we've got the team looking into this at the moment.

In the interim, please check all of your employees have a phone number listed for them in their profile. If there is no phone number for an employee(s), then please add it. Ensure that its added a one continuous number ie. no spaces, brackets or any other special characters etc.

Once that is done, try sending off your submission again.

Let me know how you get on.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Janine Attwood-Graham

Hi Rav

Everyone done except for one that keeps coming back with

Haven't changed a thing - so not sure what this is about..... Is stopping the payrun going through.... Also some of the employees were coming back with need to zero out leave before the next payrun????? Any suggestions?

Thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hey @Janine Attwood-Graham

That looks like an odd error message 🤔

Does that particular employee have a valid income type selected in their profile details?

Also some of the employees were coming back with need to zero out leave before the next payrun?

Where did you see this appear? Was it within Reckon Payroll itself or was it a response back from an STP submission you've sent through?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Janine Attwood-Graham

Hi Rav

Yes - employee has been a casual with us since 2000! And employment type is stating casual. Could it be because she has LSL and TOIL associated to her employee profile?

The zero out message was coming back once I amended phone numbers to include the 04 part of the mobiles, then continues and saved on the next page which was the current leave accruals. Will try and screen shot it for you.....

• Janine Attwood-Graham

Here is screen shot.

• Rav

Hmmmm, honestly I'm not quite sure what to make of that zero out message. Looks a bit strange to me if all you're trying to do is update employee details 🤔🤔

In regard to my previous question around checking whether the employee has a valid income type, sorry I should have been a bit clearer. Rather than the employment type, I was referring to the Income Type which is a new STP Phase 2 field. I'll add a screenshot below.

The only reason I'm asking is, that error message from your earlier screenshot was referencing STP Phase 2 so I just want to ensure that STP Phase 2 related components (such as the Income Type), all exist for this employee.

• Janine Attwood-Graham

Hi Rav

Nope - all that info was correct and up to date. Now coming up with

And all I was doing was checking and saving - nothing changed.

• Rav

@Janine Attwood-Graham

Can you shoot me private message with the following details -

• Email address for your Reckon One/Reckon Payroll account
    • Book Name
    • Employee name that you're trying to update where this error message appears

I'll need to shoot through an access request which will go the email address of the owner/admin of the Reckon One/Reckon Payroll account (which I'm assuming is yourself?) and once you've granted access I'll try and take a look