Access to historic payslips for Admin...

Options
Janine Attwood-Graham
Janine Attwood-Graham Member Posts: 35
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

After all the migration over to STP2, is there anywhere I can access a copy of individual employees payslips, as was the case in the old set up?

Thanks

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Janine Attwood-Graham

In Reckon Payroll, payslips can be accessed via the menu option in the respective pay run they belong to. You can then open up any payslip using the View Payslip option to print/download etc.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

@Rav I am struggling to find this option in Reckon Payroll (Reckon One) and I need to print one person’s payslips for a quarter. Can’t find the menu option you referred to

thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hey @Kris_Williams

I've put together a quick little screen recording below which hopefully helps but let me know how you go.

Click on the pay run first, then you should see a Send Pay Slips button. You can then view any individual payslip and print it.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Thanks Rav that part we can do, so it looks like you would have to go into each Payrun and print them out one at a time for the quarter - correct?

• Rav
    Options

Yes correct Kris. At this stage, the payslips can only be accessed via the payrun they belong to rather than via the employee profile. Its something we've raised with the product team for enhancement.