Superannuation fund products - down for maintenance?

Kali
Kali Member Posts: 367 Reckon Star Reckon Star

Is there maintenance happening at the moment? I haven't been able to access any super details for the last 2-3 hours - keep getting the below error when I try?

I can only assume they're working on fixing the superannuation product issue?

But can I ask - being on the cloud now does it mean that when you're doing internal software maintenance we're all going to be out of action? Surely not?

@Rav can you please confirm? This will be crucial factor for us.

Also, when there is maintenance and a part of the software goes down should an email not go out to all users to advise?

Answers

• Angella
    Angella Member Posts: 37 Reckoner Reckoner

I was unable to assign Super to each employee tonight either due to an error, i have had to process the pay as default fund just to get the pays done

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,222 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Maintenance and updates to Reckon Payroll are deployed seamlessly without interruption to the service. There is no downtime when it comes to that. If there is any specific work that needs to be carried out which will affect access to the service, we'll advise our users well ahead of time.

So with that said, the above isn't related to any maintenance work.

Is this still occurring for you if you try today?

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Eric Murphy
    Eric Murphy Member Posts: 216 Reckoner Reckoner

Working fine for me today Rav

• Kali

@Rav still not working - all books.

I cant be calling technical support every 20 minutes. Please sort this out.

• Kali

Just spoke to technical support. What a surprise! It's another known issue!!

@Rav is there an Australian General Manager i can speak to about this product? This is beyond a joke. I want to put in a formal complaint.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,222 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

@Kali

The above situation with selecting a superfund in an employee profile is being investigated and worked on by our dev team as we speak. All things going well, it should be fixed later today.

I know you've encountered a few troubles since your upgrade to Reckon Payroll, and I do apologise for that. Our teams are working very hard on addressing some of the issues that have become apparent over the last few days, particularly for Payroll Premier users who are making the move over.

If you'd like to put through a complaint, please do so in writing and send it through to customerservice@reckon.com

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Kali

@Rav i just logged back into one of my files - and now all the super details for every single employee have disappeared. What is going on??

Thank you for the email address I will send an email.

• Kali

@Rav is there an update on this? I need to pay people.

I was told I would receive a phone call back within 1-2 hours and that was at 9am this morning.

• Rav

The super fund issue is literally being worked on as we speak Kali.

I'm not a dev but from what I understand the cause of the problem hasn't been a straightforward one. They're working hard on this though and have isolated the root of it and working toward building a solution.

• Rav

Hi Kali

This should now be resolved.

Can you please give it a go when you have a chance and let me now how you get on.

Cheers

• Kali

Fantastic! Will definitely jump in shortly and take a look.

Thank you for the update!!

• Kali

@Rav this is seriously got to be a joke... now i cant even log in!

• Rav

Hi Kali,

Is the above message in regard to your MFA still occurring or are you able to login successfully?

• Kali

Yes, I was able to get in; however I had to wait 20 mins for my MFA to work again.

So far, so good with the super fix. Thank you!