Optus outage affecting receiving MFA (Optus mobile network customers only)
This is affecting Optus mobile customers from sending and receiving text messages which will impact the ability to receive MFA codes when logging into the Reckon Portal.
If you're an Optus customer who usually receives your Reckon MFA codes via SMS and need to login to the Reckon Portal, you have the option to change your MFA source to an authenticator app instead, click HERE for more info.
If you'd like to do this, the current SMS option for your MFA will need to removed from your account first. Please get in touch with our support team and they'll be able to organise for you.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 929 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 947 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community