IMPORTANT INFO - Multi Factor Authentication for Reckon Accounts Hosted 🔒

124»

Comments

• JudyJames
    JudyJames Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member

Hi

We have two users who do not have a company phone. I read somewhere that they could set up MFA through the Google Chrome Browser on their laptop. Would you please tell me how to do this?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,400 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @JudyJames

Check out the info about this from a previous post HERE.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,400 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 9

Hi everyone,

Since this particular post is getting pretty long and some of the information or answers to questions may be getting a little hard to find, I've put together an FAQ that covers a lot of the topics discussed here along with a couple of tips when it comes to MFA for Reckon Accounts Hosted. Check it out here 👇

Frequently Asked Questions - MFA for Reckon Accounts Hosted ℹ️🔒

If you have a question around MFA for Reckon Accounts Hosted, I'd recommend creating a separate new post by clicking HERE.

• JudyJames
    JudyJames Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member

Thank you. Appreciate this.

• Rav

🔒 Mandatory MFA starts tomorrow

Hi everyone

Just a heads up that we'll be kicking off some work tonight to enable mandatory MFA on Reckon Accounts Hosted so its available when you login tomorrow, 15 May.

Work will kick off tonight at 8pm (AEST) and run for approximately 2 hours.

There will be no downtime in service so if you're logged in to Hosted when work kicks off tonight your session will not be impacted.

If you login to Reckon Accounts Hosted tonight after the above work has been completed, mandatory MFA will be enabled.

If you have any questions around MFA for Hosted check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and if you need any assistance please create a new post by clicking HERE.

• Rav
    edited May 14

Mandatory MFA on Reckon Accounts Hosted is now active 🔒

Hi everyone

Mandatory MFA on Reckon Accounts Hosted has been enabled overnight and is now active.

If you haven't set up MFA on your Hosted account yet you'll be prompted to do so upon your next login.

If you have questions about MFA with Hosted or need help with getting MFA setup, check out the links below 👇

Frequently Asked Questions - MFA for Reckon Accounts Hosted ℹ️🔒

How do I setup MFA for Reckon Accounts Hosted? 🔒

If you need any further assistance with MFA please create a new post by clicking HERE and include as much info as possible.

Thanks everyone!

This discussion has been closed.