Reckon One - Start a new file with no transaction history using the Clean Up Company function

KatnJas
KatnJas Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member

I can see that with Reckon Accounts Business Range desktop or Reckon Accounts Hosted I can start a new file with no transaction history using the Clean Up Company Function. I am not happy with how the data was migrated into my Reckon One account and want to start a fresh.
Can anyone suggest anything please?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @KatnJas

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to completely remove data from your Reckon One book aside from manually deleting it. Starting fresh would be to create a new book in your account which would have no data and you'd be starting from scratch.

In regard to your migration though, can you give us some detail on what's happened there. Is the data that has come over incorrect?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• KatnJas
    KatnJas Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member

Hi
    Yes, the data is incorrect and despite me questioning this with the data migration people who say what they have is right, according to my end of year records from my current accountant, they don't match. I can't delete the data that's in there as the entries are before the start date of my book. :-(

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

That's disappointing to hear ☚ī¸.

While I'm unfortunately not across the finer details around migrations, I can see that we've got a case open for you with our support team around this so we'll do our best to get some answers on what's happened and options moving forward.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.